Thursday 10 March 2011

Eczema Boy and the Creams of Smoothity

Just thought I'd list all the different creams prescribed and non-prescribed that our son (8 yrs) has had since birth for his eczema...

Moisturisers

Dermol 500
Dermol 600
Cetraben
Diprobase
Epaderm
Dermol Cream
Borage
Lipobase
Emollin

slightly more potent
elocon
betnovate cream and ointment
nerisone cream, ointment
betnovate c
fucibet
fucidin H
eumovate

anti-bacterial
bactroban
viaform
fucidin

People who know me know I forget a lot...this list is not complete...I could also add the anti-histamine syrups and the oral antibiotics but I've had enough...

Anyway, if sometimes Me, Helen or Evan look a bit drawn and tired it could be something to do with the application of these things...we all find it hard but particularly of course Evan, my son...In some ways we joke that he wimps out of things but with what he has to put up with I think he is a very brave lad indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment