Saturday 5 September 2009

Vodka comrade?

Last night I went to a Russian evening at a friends house. Basically we were four families attempting to look a bit Russian as an excuse to drink lots of vodka (not the kids, of course). I think Evan, my little'un looked great as a member of the politburo even at age 7 he had that look. As I have a goatee..it was easy for me...with my longish hair I could be Rasputin. Large woolly mustaches and furry hats aside the evening went well...although conversations got a bit serious when they turned to school education. It was a pro-anti debate on teaching religion in schools...whatever!

I enjoyed blackcurrant cheesecake and more vodka. Feel we all should have done more singing and dancing or at least put forward a new 5 year plan. I don't have a poem that relates to this, so you are free to leave now if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment